The MK2B HeatBed is in charge of warm up the 3D printer base so the printed objects can be stick on during the printing process. In this way we avoid the wrapping (objects or pieces which are detaching and curving outwards during the printing process)
This PCB was one of our first products for the Arduino Spanish world.
To avoid losing resistance, this PCB was not silvered because during that process copper is wasted and resistance dropped.
Our beds aren´t curving outwards like many other cheap ones from China. You will have a perfect and flat bed prefect for printing.
And of course, with our typical feature: blue leds.
You can check more information at the Wiki RepRap.
- The copper is not silvered to increase the resistance
- The dimensions are 21.5cm x 21.5cm
- The printing area 20cm x 20cm
- Compatible with the Prusa i3 frame.
- 1 Ohm resistance
- Fast heat
- Includes soldering points to add easily a thermistor at the centre!